In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which entered into force on May 25, 2018, and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 (hereinafter “the Regulations applicable to personal data”), we are transparent about the data we collect and how we use it.
- The data you provide to us is only used for the purposes described in this document.
- If you tell us that you do not want to receive communications, we will stop sending them to you.
- We implement the necessary security measures to protect your information.
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data
The IERF is responsible for the processing of all personal data collected as part of the implementation of its processing, in accordance with the applicable regulations on personal data.
3. What is “personal data”?
Personal data is information that allows you to be identified directly or indirectly, for example your name and your postal and electronic contact details.
4. What data do we process, for what purpose and how long do we keep it?
In order to benefit from the support for the Erasmus+ system offered by the IERF, we must collect a certain amount of your personal data in order to process them as part of our mission.
These are the following categories of data:
- Identity: title, surname (usual and at birth), first name, date of birth, nationality
- Contact details: postal address, e-mail address, telephone
- Data relating to your training and professional experience
- Data relating to your personal situation (such as: family situation, housing situation, Pôle Emploi user ID, benefits received, health coverage, etc.) In accordance with the applicable regulations on personal data, the processing of your personal data always meets a predefined, legal and legitimate purpose. In addition, we keep your personal data for the time necessary to implement the processing for which it was collected, and which may, when applicable, be determined by legal obligations.
4.1 Implementation of the support system
The IERF collects and processes your personal data in order to implement the support system, which includes: information meetings and positioning, the constitution of the various files with institutional partners in France or abroad, the search for an internship in a company, language tests and the assessment – all in collaboration with the various institutional partners involved in the implementation of the system. These data are kept for 5 years after the closure of the program.
4.2 Management of donations and memberships
In the case of a membership or a financial donation, the IERF collects the contact details of the member or donor as well as information relating to the donation for accounting purposes, in order to send you the tax receipt. These data are kept for 10 years, by legal obligation.
As part of its institutional communication, the beneficiaries of the support offered by the IERF may be asked to publish their photo on our social networks. A certificate of transfer of image rights will then be requested. These data are kept for the duration of the publication.
In general, we actively review the personal data in our possession and securely delete it after the limitation period applicable in each case. In some cases, we anonymize the data when it is no longer necessary to retain it for other than statistical reasons.
5. Your Consent
Under the applicable regulations on personal data, we are required to obtain your explicit consent for the processing that requires it. This consent is initially collected during the individual interview. You can revoke your consent at any time, on simple request, by writing to us by post at the following address: IERF, 10 rue Léopold Bellan – 75002 Paris or by email at email@example.com.
6. With whom do we share your personal data?
As part of its mission, the IERF collaborates with various institutional partners and is required to share the personal data of beneficiaries with them:
- Financial partners, stakeholders in the implementation of mobility periods
- The internship host company
- European Commission project management platforms.
And optionally :
- Attached organizations, such as Pôle Emploi, school or public authority, in the event that the beneficiary is followed by these organizations
- Intermediate partners in Europe, in the event that the search for an internship is delegated to them
7. What are my rights and how can I exercise them?
In accordance with the Regulations applicable to personal data, you have the following rights, on simple request, either by post to the following address: 10 rue Léopold Bellan – 75002 Paris, or by email, to the address email: contact@ierf-paris
- 7.1 Access. You can request a copy of all your personal data kept by the IERF.
- 7.2 Correction. You can request the rectification or updating of any personal data.
- 7.3 Deletion. You can request the deletion of your personal data at any time.
- 7.4 Objection. You can request that your personal data not be subject to special processing.
- 7.5 Limitation of Processing. You can contest the use of your data and ask to suspend the processing, the time for the IERF to verify the accuracy of the data or the legality of the disputed processing.
- 7.6 Portability. You can request a copy in electronic format of all your personal data in our possession. The request must be made in writing and contain the following information:
- Your name and mailing address
- The data concerned by the request
- A photocopy of your passport or national identity card, so that we can verify your identity and that a third party does not exercise your rights fraudulently
- Your signature and the date of the request
- If you are submitting the application on behalf of a third party, you will need to present, in addition to the above documents, an authorization signed by the latter. Please send your request to the following address: IERF, 10 rue Léopold Bellan – 75002 Paris. If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights to your personal data are not respected, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.
8. Respect for the security and confidentiality of your data
In accordance with the Regulations applicable to personal data, the IERF implements all appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures with regard to the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data, in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to them. The IERF undertakes to make all the necessary notifications as soon as possible in the event of a breach of your personal data after having become aware of it in accordance with Article 33 of the GDPR.